An Audit Administrator in Portishead, North Somerset for a salary of up to GBP22k.
Your new company
You will be working for a highly successful testing, inspection and auditing company that operates globally. In the Portishead office which is the main site for auditing they currently have 11 staff member plus sub–contractors. The office environment is fast paced and dynamic, plus the employees are very bubbly and welcoming making it a great environment to work in.
Your new role
You will be an Audit Administrator to support the qualified Auditor and your roles and responsibilities will include:
- Maintenance and updating of Document control process
- Monitoring communication to and from Accreditation Bodies
- Review of man day calculations
- Conducting Audits (once qualified)
- Assisting the Accreditation/Certification Manager on matters relating to the Certification process procedures
- Assisting Accreditation/Certification Manager prior to and during Accreditation body audits
- Maintaining records related to auditor approvals
- Administration of auditor witness program
What you'll need to succeed
You will need to have experience within an office based environment and ideally have a degree or back ground within engineering, auditing or have a technical degree, however this isn't essential. You need to have excellent time management skills as you will consistently be working towards deadlines, good communication skills, well organised and have ability to work well within a team.
What you'll get in return
You will receive a salary between GBP20,000–GBP22,000 based on experience and performance at interview, as well as 25 days holiday. This is an exciting opportunity to develop a career, as they will be able to put you through the training to be become a qualified auditor. You will receive 25 days holiday plus other company benefits.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up–to–date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.