The payroll officer role is a great opportunity for a experienced payroll officer to take control of the whole payroll function.
My client are a construction company in Romford. They are rapidly growing and expanding across the UK.
The key responsibilities for this payroll officer role are:
- processing weekly and monthly payroll
- Payroll reconciliations
- Working out tax and national insurance deductions
- Setting up new members of staff Calculating overtime
- Managing maternity and sickness pay adaptations
The successful candidate will have over 5 years of experience dealing with weekly and monthly payroll.
- £28,000 - £30,000 Basic Salary
- Excellent additional benefits