The Credit Controller is responsible for chasing outstanding invoices to the company and plays a vital role in the cash-flow of the organization ensuring credit given to customers is monitored and controlled effectively.
- Minimum Qualification: Diploma
- Experience Level: Entry level
- Experience Length: 2 years
- Chasing debt by telephone and email and reducing debtor days.
- Allocating payments in accordance with customer remittances.
- Processing and generating reminder letters and monthly statements.
- Liaising with the sales and accounts receivable teams to resolve outstanding queries.
- Ensuring that all major accounts work to agreed order to cash cycle.
- Daily and month end reporting and account reconciliations.
- Investigating and resolving queries relating to non-payment of invoices.
- Working to strict monthly and annually collections targets.
- CPAK or ACCA qualification.
- Previous experience working in a finance department with exposure to credit control.
- This position would suit an individual who is driven by results and is target driven.
- Good Excel skills, a polite but tenacious telephone manner and good systems knowledge.