Junior Accounts Assistant
My client are a growing retail business who are based in the heart of Harlow. Great opportunity paying a competitive salary with career progression and training.
We are seeking a hard working candidate who ideally has some experience in a Finance environment and are studying AAT to become a junior accounts assistant.
My client are a growing retail business based in the heart of Harlow. They are a leader in their field and work with a number of large clients across the UK . They have a medium sized finance team and are seeking a Junior Accounts Assistant to work closely together and process bank reconciliations, processing invoices and much more.
As Junior Accounts Assistant your tasks will include:
- Processing invoices
- Reconciling receipts
- Cashbook reconciliations
- Allocating internal accounts
- General administration
- Excel reporting
- Allocating payments
- Ideally someone who lives local to Harlow
- Ideally a background in Finance or Accounts
- Proficient with Excel
- Hard working team player
Whats on offer?
- Great entry level role with progression opportunities
- Excellent training
- A competitive salary
- The chance to work for a great business who are constantly growing and work well as a team