Finance Analyst (LABEL)
36 Hours p/w
If you’ve got previous experience working in a highly analytical role and are looking for an opportunity to join a high profile team, we might have the perfect role for you.
About the Team
Our LABEL operation is extremely high profile a rapidly expanding area of our business. We sell hundreds of different brands to our customers across the globe and are constantly bringing on new brands to ensure we offer our customers the best service and choice available.
The Label finance team are a crucial part of our business responsible for partnering with our Home Branded product which is a significantly growing area for us. As the Finance Analyst you will help provide the team with financial analysis to support the departments decisions and help drive future, profitable growth.
About the Role
- Analyse performance of LABEL profitability, suggesting changes to key parameters to ensure profitability.
- Prepare monthly management accounts, budgeting and forecasting on a Brand by Brand basis.
- Prepare monthly management accounts, budgeting and forecasting for the Brand Clearance business.
- Continually review the financial performance of Brands to maintain profitability which has enable the continued growth of the business.
- Provide accurate and timely analysis to support future branded opportunities.
- Prepare, review and deliver ad hoc information requests to key stakeholders for a variety of business models to ensure the business can communicate with our customers in dynamic and relevant methods.
- Qualified CIMA, ACCA or ACA Accountant or nearly qualified with a keen desire to develop your experience in a fast paced and highly commercial role.
- Excellent Excel skills and ideally some knowledge of SQL however this isn’t essential.
- Ability to analyse and interpret large volumes of data and communicate this clearly to both finance and non finance colleagues.
- Excellent planning and organisational skills with the ability to work to set timescales and manage your own workload.
- Self motivated and keen to put forwards suggestions for improvements on regular reporting or analysis.
- Bonus Scheme
- Pension Scheme
- ShareSave Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Staff Discount
- On-site Nursery
You know Next, but did you know we’re a FTSE-100 retail company employing over 43,000 people across the UK and Ireland. We’re the UK’s 2nd largest fashion retailer and for Kidswear we’re the market leader. At the last count we have over 540 stores, plus the Next Online and it’s now possible to buy on-line from over 70 countries around the world! So we’ve gone global!
Closes 18th Apr 2019
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.