This immediate start role will suit an experienced Accountant - ideally someone working towards their ACCA or CIMA qualification. You will also have ideally worked within Financial or Professional Services and have previous exposure to Xero Accounting software.
My client is a progressive and growing organisation operating within Financial Technology. Their clients include large and private banks, hedge funds and asset managers. Recent growth has created the need for an experienced Accountant to join them in this temporary role which may go on to become permanent.
Reporting to the Finance Director, you will be responsible for the following;
- Develop and maintain the AP and AR Ledgers
- Cash forecasting
- Bank reconciliations
- Preparation of monthly management accounts
- Updating the Fixed Asset Register
- Producing Year End Accounts
- Liaising with external auditors
- Assisting with Payroll
- Preparation of additional Management information and analysis
- Ad hoc project work
To be successful in this role you must have recently worked in a similar role with the Financial or Professional Services sectors. You must also have ideally used Xero in the past, or a similar large ERP system and be immediately available to commence in this role.
- Immediate start
- Competitive rate
- Convenient location close to Victoria station
- Exciting and progressive company
- Longer term potential to become permanent