Account Manager - Partnerships
Who are we?
Xero is an innovative cloud software company taking on the world of accounting for small businesses. We are continuing to expand our footprint in Asia.
We’ve been shaking up the accounting software industry since 2006 with our beautiful, user-friendly cloud-based accounting solutions. We want millions of small businesses to thrive through better tools, information and connections. Our software allows small businesses and their advisors real time access to their business accounting information - online, anytime, anywhere. Innovation is in our DNA. Creating and implementing game-changing ideas is what drives and inspires us.
As Strategic Partnerships Coordinator - Financial Services, you will join the Strategic Partnerships team and play an important role in managing our key banking partners in Asia who provide complementary services to Xero’s SME clients and accounting partners that support them.
You will need to have strong project management and communications skills to manage key stakeholders and project timelines. As Junior Account Manager you will keep a close ear to the ground and craft responses to customer queries and feedback in a timely manner.
This is an exciting role for anyone who has a keen interest in technology and financial services. Xero is rewiring how banks, accountants and small business owners connect. By doing this, Xero aims to provide small business owners with enhanced visibility into their business performance, greater efficiency in making and receiving payments, and getting seamless access to capital.
What you’ll do
- Support for all ongoing key strategic partner relationships
- Develop success plans with partners through sound project and relationship management
- Respond to customer queries and feedback related to banking and other financial services that are launched by Xero in collaboration with key partners
- Tactically implement marketing strategies in collaboration with in-house PR and marketing teams
- Work with internal technical development and Financial Services admin teams to ensure customer support assets are accurate and up to date
- Help with prospecting and filtering of new partnership leads
- Perform and compile regional competitor and gaps analysis
- Perform daily/weekly and monthly reporting to give visibility on the health of the business
- Administrate regional Financial Services and Ecosystem team meetings and help with scheduling
- Ensure a closed loop process by measuring Financial Services go to market program results against business goals, and reporting these results to regional management
What you’ll bring with you
- BA degree or equivalent from a recognised University
- At least 1-2 years experience in an Account Manager role in a fast-paced environment
- Previous experience in project management and using project management tools (Trello an advantage)
- Previous experience in the tech industry and exposure to SME financial services (payments, lending or accounting) would be a distinct advantage
- Previous experience in presenting to groups
- Sound understanding and keen interest in mobile and cloud-native technologies to support integrated customer experiences
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to build relationships and support various stakeholder groups
- Self-motivated and goal focused
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Must be able to thrive in a highly dynamic, flexible work environment and switch rapidly from team to solo working
- Solid G-suite business tools skill - Particularly google doc presentations and sheets
What we offer:
We’re offering a competitive remuneration package and a supportive and fun work environment that encourages you to take ownership for your career and be the best you can be.
This is a fantastic opportunity be a key player in making a real difference to small businesses in Asia. To peak inside Xero and see what we do check out #dobeautifulwork on twitter or instagram.
If this sounds like your next challenge, apply now with your CV and cover letter!
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.