Management Accountant - Wokingham
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an ambitious individual to join one of the UK's leading property specialists in the key role of Management Accountant. This is a permanent role.
Specialising in lettings, sales and property management, Leaders boast an unrivalled passion and expertise for working in the property market. Our continued success means we have substantial plans to expand and we are looking for talented and proactive individuals who will embrace the Leaders ethos and further enhance the professional, high–quality and personal service we provide.
As a Management Accountant, you will:
- Prepare monthly departmental management accounts including consolidation, prepayments, accruals and fixed assets.
- Produce further analysis of costs and revenues to business areas and respond to queries resulting from the issue of the management accounts
- Prepare monthly reconciliation of the balance sheet for The Leaders Group and reconciliation of all intercompany accounts
- Be involved in the preparation of the Statutory Accounts and schedules for Audit and assist with queries from the group's auditors during the annual audit process
- Compile tax schedules for preparation of Corporation Tax filing.
- Assist in the production of annual departmental budgets
- Manage acquisition accounting as required
- Complete returns to the Office For National Statistics
- Deal with ad–hoc queries and reporting as required
To succeed in this role you will need:
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Able to plan and prioritise
- Excellent IT skills – Experience of Microsoft suite of products, Word, Excel and Dynamics is desirable
- Attention to detail
- Ability to communicate at all levels
- Experience of divisional or departmental accounts
- ACCA or CIMA part or newly qualified
- GCSE Maths and English
In return, we offer a competitive salary package and the opportunity to grow your expertise at an expanding company that can offer you a rewarding and progressive career.
The closing date should be treated as a guide. We reserve the right to close the vacancy once we have received sufficient applications, so we would advise you to submit your application as early as possible to prevent disappointment. We wish you every success with your job search.