This is a critical, strategic role within the UK & Ireland Operations Finance team based at the business's manufacturing site. Be apart of a well-know FMCG brand with a reputation for excellence.
Our client is an international private label manufacturer with an excellent reputation.
- Preparing financial analysis relating to the manufacturing operations for the UK.
- Participating in daily, quarterly and annual cost rolls
- Preparation of annual operations budget and quarterly forecasts
- Factory departmental cost analysis
- ACCA/CIMA/ACA qualified
- Relevant financial planning and analysis (FP&A) experience preferably in a manufacturing environment
- Experience with ERP systems
- Advanced analytical skills
- Advanced Excel skills
- Capable of working on own initiative
Competitive basic + benefits