Sales Ledger Clerk
Market leading organisation based in Shoreham looking for a Sales Ledger on a 12 month FTC with a very good chance to go permanent.
Our client is a market leading organisation based in Shoreham with a large finance function.
- Process daily sales invoices.
- Raise credit and debit notes for shortages or price queries. Dispute if necessary.
- Post payments and match remittances in Sage.
- Set up weekly promotions in Sage ensuring the correct dates and prices.
- General credit control, liaising with customers, chasing unpaid invoices and resolving any queries.
- Reconcile Invoice Finance account.
- Apply any price changes in Sage ensuring accuracy and completeness.
- Maintain and close Sales Ledger on a monthly basis.
- Create new stock codes and maintain the stock code listings.
- Make any required changes to codes at each stage of trials of new product testing.
- Excellent communication skills.
- The ability to manage own work load.
- The ability to prioritise and multi-task in order to maintain tight deadlines.
- Basic Excel skills.
Up to £22,000 + additional benefits