Accounts Assistant /Store keeper
The position is responsible for supporting Finance Manager by performing clerical tasks and handling store.
- Minimum Qualification: Diploma
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 3 years
- Work closely and support the country Finance manager to ensure day to day activities are completed in a timely manner
- Print customer Invoices and arrange for acknowledgement of receipt by the customer.
- Receive physical goods, confirm the qualities and quantities as per the Purchase Order.
- Process payments and receive Supplier Invoices - Ensure timely billing and involvement in monthly closure of books.
- Ensure compliance of set policies and procedures.
- Ensure completion of statutory activities in timely manner.
- Assist with the Statutory Audit.
- Execute all financial transactions with accuracy.
- Key data into company accounting system.
- Tracking of Asset management, Insurance, Registers and Licences.
- Preparation of financial reports.
- Store Keeping.