Graduate Trainee Accountant - Blackpool
Would you like to be part of an established and expanding organisation based near Blackpool who, due to a period of growth, are looking to speak to academic graduates who are looking for a career in accountancy.
The responsibilities will include:
- Producing a monthly profit and loss breakdown from documents provided to you by the client
- Completing periodic reviews of client's online files to ensure that information is being recorded and allocated correctly
- Calculating liabilities such as PAYE and VAT & ensuring RTI requirements are met
- Drafting personal/company tax returns for client approval, providing advice and guidance to clients where necessary to approval stage
- Preparation/reconciliation/explanation of annual accounts, closure accounts and Corporation Tax computations to approval stage
- Delivers work that displays a good knowledge of technical and professional standards
- Meeting the demands of clients, handling telephone and e–mail queries
What are we looking for?
- Strong A–Levels
- Minimum 2:1 degree in Accountancy and Finance, Maths, Economics or a numerical based degree
- A high level of analytical and numerical problem–solving skills.
Benefits of this job
- Fantastic opportunity to progress – ACCA/ACA study support will be given after a qualifying period.
- 33 days' holiday
- Company profit related bonus
- Free car parking
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity based near Blackpool, please contact Sam Fish at Agility Resourcing on or apply direct with an updated CV.