The company are one of the leading retail companies in Worcestershire County, who provide exceptional service to their large customer base. Consequently, the company has remained true to its traditional, values by supporting charitable and local causes. The company has recently embarked on a sales growth curve and are experiencing the positive results from this. Due to continued growth, they now wish to recruit a full time Finance Director to join the senior management team.
- Lead the Finance team, and take responsibility for the financial control and transaction processing within the company, heading up the day to day activities
- Producing the monthly/annual financial routines to produce timely and accurate management information to the Managing Director
- Provide substantial input into the commercial aspects of running the business.
The successful applicant will:
- Be a proven, qualified accountant with a least 5 years post qualification experience.
- Have strong written and verbal communication skills and have the ability to manage a small team effectively, increasing productivity and motivation
- Have experience of acquisitions and the associated financial modelling/business planning and integration.
- Have made a significant contribution to the success of the previous companies through strategic input into key commercial and operational decisions
- Be experienced in managing key external relationships, including auditors, lawyers, tax advisers, insurance brokers, investors, banks and the commercial landlord
- Manage Pricing structures and policy
Competitive salary and bonus scheme included.