Leeds based (Thorpe Park)
The role is full time, 9–5, Monday to Friday with 1 hour for lunch. 20 days holiday (plus bank holidays).
Our clients are a specialist solicitor firm, providing a wide range of legal services based at near Thorpe Park. We are recruiting for an Accounts Assistant who preferably has a legal background (however not essential) to join our clients successful and friendly team.
What are we looking for?
- A candidate with clear understanding and knowledge of the Solicitors Accounts Rules
- A pro–active, conscientious approach and the ability to work on your own initiative
- A team player with strong communication skills and professional telephone manner
- Excellent IT skills particularly Excel.
- Strong time management and the ability to work to deadlines
- Experience of working in a legal environment and client care procedures
What does the role entail?
- Processing payments and receipts
- Bank reconciliations
- Credit checking new and existing customers
- Support with month and year end activity
- Annual client reporting
- Preparation of simple SA100s and SA900s for clients
Preferred but not essential
- To have or be working towards AAT or ILFM qualification
- Familiarity with Proclaim
- Experience of dealing with payroll and year end reporting
- Experience of dealing with benefit assessments and entitlements
My client is committed to the continual development and training of team members and hold SRA training authorisation. This is an excellent opportunity for you to develop your skills and experience within an experienced and innovative team.
Due to the volume of applications we receive if you have not heard from the managing consultant within 1 week please assume you have not been short listed.
Kube Recruitment Solutions Ltd. is committed to a policy of equal opportunities in relation to job applications. A copy of our Diversity Policy is available upon request.
Kube Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting in the capacity of an Employment Agency for permanent appointments.