A great opportunity for a proven Management Accountant.
You will be working in a small close-knit finance team where you will be responsible for producing the management accounts.
A business services company based in Hinckley. Due to company growth they are now looking to employ a proven Finance Manager on a permanent basis.
The role will include a number of key responsibilities including:
- Month end preparation and reporting of the management accounts
- Period end duties and audit preparation
- Budgeting, forecasting and variance analysis with commentary
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Cash flow forecasting
- Ad hoc accounting projects and administration
The successful candidate will have previous commercial exposure in management accounting, reporting, forecasting and reconciliation work.
You will also need to possess exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal with the ability to present financial data to senior management with commentary in a structured manner.
You will also need to be either part qualified in ACCA or CIMA, or QBE in order to have the right skill set for my client.
Excellent career development, study support, car parking, commercial accounting exposure