Commercial Finance Analyst
This is a unique and rare opportunity for a fully qualified accountant (ACA / ACCA / CIMA) to join a fast paced, exciting environment.
Working alongside high calibre individuals, this Commercial Finance Analyst role is perfect for a newly / fully qualified accountant looking to excel in a business partnering role.
Our Preston based client have a brilliant reputation for career enhancement and progression, with a proven ability to promote high performers internally - hence why this role has come about!
With a well established and respected brand in the market, you will be joining a progressive, commercial organisation with a passion for what they do.
The key responsibilities for this exciting Commercial Finance Analyst role are as follows:
- Full responsibility for providing sound financial appraisals, including projects, and a number of value-add work streams that will help your part of the business achieve and exceed its targets
- As part of the core Finance team you will support the Finance Director and your business area, advising on performance but also being responsible for communicating project progress, financial benefits or outcomes pertinent to your area
- As the face of Finance to your stakeholders, you will need to assist in the budgeting process for your area, but also provide training and tools to raise commercial awareness and improve decision-making, landing key messages aligned with the wider business agenda
- To provide a strong financial control environment, working within the relevant financial standards and helping non-finance teams adhere to process
The successful candidate for this Preston based Commercial Finance Analyst role will be as follows:
- A newly / fully qualified accountant - no studiers / qualified by experience candidates can be considered
- Ideally a CIMA / ACCA fully qualified accountant with industry experience, but exceptional applicants with an ACA background from practice will also be considered
- A strong excel user
- A brilliant communicator
- Able to build rapport with all manner and level of stakeholders
- Commercially savvy, able to add value and push the business forwards
- Technically astute, able to run efficient processes and spot potential faults in the numbers
- Ambitious, and looking to progress within the business
- Based close / within commuting distance to Preston
This truly unique Commercial Finance Analyst role in Preston can offer a salary of £35,000 - £40,000 + benefits.
This is in addition to joining a vibrant, supportive team working in a brilliant environment.