On behalf of a business based just south of Reading I am recruiting for a permanent Finance Analyst to join their expanding finance team.
My client are at the forefront of their industry and offer a fantastic working environment for a part-qualified candidate to get work towards getting qualified.
The successful applicant for this permanent role will get exposure to the following:
- Support business, marketing and operations functions and analyse data at country, business unit, key account and product levels.
- Gather, interpret, and evaluate financial information, including past financial data and short- to long-term financial forecasts.
- Balance Sheet reconciliations
- Maintaining monthly accruals and release of prepayments
- Performing financial tracking of progress against budget
- Inventory & write off analysis including monthly obsolescence provision calculations, stock counting and WIP
- Capital project spend tracking including accruals, commitments, expenses and balance sheet reconciliations
The successful Commercial Financial Analyst must have:
- Excellent stakeholder management skills across both finance and non-finance functions at all levels
- Strong analytical skills and commercial understanding.
- Be studying towards the middle stages of ACCA/CIMA
- Strong prioritisation skills able to manage conflicting requirements to tight deadlines and distinguish between the urgent and important
- Experience of business partnering
On offer to the successful Part-Qualified Finance Analyst candidate is a salary of between £30,000 and £35,000 dependent on experience plus industry leading benefits including an outstanding pension scheme.