Consultant [#272] @ INGO
Our partner is a global NGO, using an innovative approach to support young people in gaining access to education, healthcare & mental wellbeing, and developing skills for employment. Their finance function has been outsourced, and as the organisation has grown in size and complexity, they are looking to bring the finance function in-house. To support them with this endeavour, they are seeking a consultant to support the management in reviewing and recommending appropriate financial controls, and producing the necessary frameworks for a new finance function.
- Creating an appropriate financial control framework which follows best practice as per UK, Charity Commission and any other required regulations.
- Review the proposed Schedule of Delegated Authority for the COE to ensure it is consistent with the finance function and associated controls.
- Create job descriptions for a new finance function.
- Senior qualified accountant, with experience in establishing and reviewing financial control frameworks within medium-large INGOs.
- Excellent understanding of regulatory best practice, grant management, compliance & reporting.
- Experience of creating job descriptions.
- Strong communication skills, and a collaborative approach
Immediate start preferred.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.