The Finance Manager position has a broad range of responsibilities including line management, delivering and reporting group results, focus on controls and being s subject matter expert for the wider business. The Finance Manager will be someone who wants to be the best at what they do; who can handle pressure and enjoys making decisions that will have a real impact on the business.
One of the largest firms in the World, this business provides and supports opportunities to develop and progress your career. The Finance Manager is a critical part of the central Finance team, a dynamic environment with exceptional results.
The Finance Manager will be responsible for:
- Ensure delivery of month end Group results providing comprehensive analysis and raising issues in a timely manner
- Ensure full integrity of the group Balance Sheet, ensuring all balances are globally validated
- Balance Sheet review and analysis
- Group consolidation and adjustments of circa 20 legal entities
- Delivery of monthly results pack, quarterly Financial Management Accounts, Treasury fact pack, bank covenant reporting
- Deliver efficient and effective improvements to processes across all areas of finance
- Key point of contact with the auditors
- Team Management of 2 junior members of the team
The successful candidate will:
- Hold a fully recognised accountancy qualification (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- Strong technical knowledge of IAS/FRS demonstrated by excellent Financial Control experience
- Experience of operating within a highly effective team, including line management experience
- Working across complex entities, systems and countries
- Confident and credible in dealing with internal and external stakeholders at all levels
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with high attention to detail
- Commercial awareness in both approach and delivery
- Pragmatic, robust and resourceful, with the ability to adapt quickly to different situations and personalities
- Strong project management skills and the ability to manage conflicting timescales and multiple projects
This role would be ideal for an ex-auditor who has gained experience within Industry.
£40-56,000 (doe) + benefits.