Process and Improvement Finance Manager
This role plays a pivotal part in driving simplification and process automation throughout the Finance team. You will work closely with the team to identify both short and medium term opportunities, creating a roadmap to deliver successful conclusions on those opportunities.
Our client are a leading provider in their field who are growing rapidly due to the level of service they provide. As such, you will be joining a really dynamic business where there is lots of opportunity to drive change and improvements, adding lots of commercial and operational value to the business.
- Deliver process and system functionality improvements to enhance efficiency and effectiveness of operations and month end reporting.
- Support management accounts in improving month end processes to enable acceleration of month end close.
- Provide expertise for complex data integrity clean up, investigation, analysis.
- Ensure that all revenues and costs are reconciled and transacted promptly and to a high degree of assurance and accuracy, while minimising processing costs.
- Input into month end processes to provide information to enable the accounting team to understand and validate month end numbers.
- Develop and advise on control system and operational control improvements.
- Other ad-hoc, value-add tasks.
For this role you must have strong systems and technology skills with a relevant accounting qualification and background to be able to work with the Finance team.
You must also have advanced MS Excel skills including creation of VBA macros and other MS applications such as Access, Project and Visio.
A competitive salary + brilliant benefits package.