On behalf of a business in the centre of Bracknell I am recruiting for a management accountant to join initially on a 6 month contract with the opportunity to go permanent.
My client is a global market leader with opportunities to progress internally once you go permanent.
The successful applicant for this contract role will be responsible for the following:
- Prepare and review the monthly commissions files
- Monthly forecasting meetings with the Sales and Operational Heads
- Month End preparation, reporting and variance analysis
- Headcount tracking and analysis
- Monthly reconciliation and review of postings to the balance sheet
- Providing support to offshore Finance team
To be considered for this role you must posses the following:
- Studying towards either an ACA, ACCA or CIMA qualification or qualified by experience
- Experience dealing with a range of systems
- Great communication skills with both internal and external stakeholders
- The ability to work under tight deadlines and manage multiple requirements effectively
- Management experience in some capacity and the ability to oversee juniors
Full study support and bonus provided.