- Handling all accounting entries for the Agency (bookkeeping).
- Managing all accounts payables and accounts receivables.
- Managing with the contracted outsourced auditing and accounting firm , the overall Agency financial reports and records in accordance to Management requirements.
- Managing regular Agency payments on periodical basis (DEWA, Du).
- Issuing & Approving all POs issued to 3rd party suppliers.
- Issuing invoices to for all jobs to clients based on approved quotation and/or POs.
- Reporting directly to Management.
- Follow up with supplier to ensure timely payments.
- Follow up couriers regarding shipment status and inform the concerned person/department.
- Arrange and coordinate with drivers for deliveries and purchases.
- Answer calls, inquiries and emails
- Coordinate with the building maintenance and leasing.
- Arrange samples of all the request item and new items, tags and put in system that is being requested by the sales up to delivery to client.
- Assist in documentation bidding when needed.
- Arrange samples to be returned into proper place.
- Update system on the suppliers contact as per the receive new samples from new supplier.
- Preparing all information related to Client request and making quotations if necessary.
- Maintains administrative staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting.
- Purchases printed materials and forms by obtaining requirements; negotiating price, quality, and delivery; approving invoices.
- Working as MR for ISO, preparing documents, training of ISO/Objectives/KPI/QMS awareness/procedures, Internal Auditing, training to work on the system, etc.
- Liaise emails and important info to the proper person.
- Scheduling, Book hotels and air flight of staff leaves and the directors.
- Arrange personal documents, licensing, insurances, and transactions of the director.