A broad number 2 in finance position
Opportunity to drive a growing, cash rich SME
My client is an FMCG business undergoing growth through a recent aquisition. Through a recent promotion, the role has become available for a qualified technical Controller to come in and hit the ground running to start adding value.
This is a leadership role with a team of 6. You will oversee the company accounts and drive efficiencies.
- Ensure statutory reporting duties are completed on time to tight deadlines
- Oversee the completion of balance sheet reconciliations
- Be repsonsbile for cash flow forecasting
- Preparation and coordination of annual budgets.
- Preparation of cash flow statements and forecasts
- Responsible for the management of the Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable functions
- Lead and develop the finacnce team
- be responsible for continual improvement and driving short and long term goals
- Lead ad hoc projects
The successful candidate will be qualified, technically competent and have experience of managing a team. You will have advanced excel skills, attention to detail, and be a confident and diplomatic communicator at all levels.
£50,000 - £55,000 + benefits