We are recruiting a newly created Financial Controller position. Based in the Head Office of a PE backed Business in Windsor. This role will have full responsibility and ownership of the core finance function, partnering with operations, developing strategy and managing a team of four.
The client is a leading Medical business in the UK. With a private equity investor, they are a highly acquisitive organisation which has lead to an incredible growth and expansion of both revenue and the internal finance structure. They have established themselves with a vast client base and are continuing to expand across the UK.
This is a hands-on Financial Controller role in the business, managing the core finance function and team.
You will be responsible for the delivery of reporting within the group, of both management accountant and Statutory reporting. While ensuring the business is continually going through process improvement and implementation of the new finance systems successfully. The Financial Controller will also be involved with the assessment and integration of new acquisitions made by the Group. This is an exceptional role with high internal and external visibility to the executive team and all areas of the business.
- Ability to develop the management accounts and KPIs as the group develops
- Overseeing and driving timely completion of the monthly preparation of management accounts including the Group consolidation.
- Ability to challenge and replace established processes and procedures where necessary
- Management of the annual audit process for financial reporting.
- Preparation of the monthly Board Pack for discussion with the Board and P/E backers
- Primary lead in Financially integrating business acquisitions (transaction back-office consolidation, system adoption and standardised reporting
- Ownership of the annual budgeting and re-forecasting processes including investor presentations.
We are looking for:
- A fully qualified ACCA or ACA candidate who has a background of training within an accountancy firm
- A background within a multiple site enviroment would be advantageous
- You will need to have a track record within managing a team of two or more people
- The ability to interact with all levels in the business as well as Private Equity investors
£60,000 - £65,000 + Bonus, Pension, PMI, Parking, Life Assurance.