A fantastic opportunity for an experienced accountant to play a central role in driving business decisions for this manufacturing and production business based from Saffron Walden, in the capacity as a Management Accountant. The Management Accountant will liaise closely with internal stakeholders, providing detailed forecasting and budgeting information to drive business decisions.
An established manufacturing and production business who are looking for an experienced Management Accountant to operate from their Saffron Walden site. Providing an ambitious and passionate working environment the successful applicant will have numerous opportunities to develop and progress through this nationally recognised business.
The Management Accountant will be responsible for:
- Producing detailed budgets and forecasts to share with key stakeholders
- Liaising closely with department heads to drive business decisions
- The production of detailed cost analysis on a weekly basis
- Weekly and monthly reporting and corresponding P&L analysis
- Assisting with any process or system changes needed within the business
- Having ownership of the month end processes
- Assisting with both internal and external audit processes
The successful candidate for the Management Accountant will be:
- ACCA/CIMA part-qualified
- Experienced in a fast paced and commercial working environment
- Confident in liaising and advising senior members of the business
- Advanced user of Excel, capable of V Lookups and Pivot Tables
- Experienced in a number of systems would be advantageous, SAP R3 would be beneficial
The successful applicant will be making a progressive career move to an established and recognised manufacturing and production business who can provide an excellent working environment and team. The successful applicant will also receive a competitive salary as well as a wide ranging benefits package.