Accounts Payable Clerk - Temporary contract
Accounts Payable Clerk – Temporary contract until the end of July
Temporary, 36.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday
We have an exciting role available within the Finance Department based in Fenwick Newcastle. Working as an Accounts Payable Clerk you will focus on monthly transactional entry and reconciliation of supplier accounts.
Candidates must be available to start on Monday the 8th of April, this is a temporary contract until the end of July.
Brilliantly British in style and spirit, Fenwick is the department store of note for shoppers of exceptional taste since 1882.
As an Accounts Payable Clerk, you will be responsible for processing high volume invoices, the production of supplier statements, payment runs, and general department admin.
We are looking for a candidate who has;
* Working knowledge of a finance system
* Good computer skills and previous work with Microsoft office programs
* Proactive approach to daily work with good problem–solving skills
* The ability to communicate well with internal and external partners
The closing date for applications for this role is Friday the 29th of March.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package including:
- 25% Colleague Discount (some restrictions apply)
- Pension scheme
- 4 weeks holiday plus 1 additional day to take in the month of your birthday
- Holiday Purchase Scheme
- Business Dress Loan Scheme (if applicable)
- Fenwick Select –a voluntary benefit scheme which offers an extensive range of national and local discounts on a variety of products and services
- Cycle to Work scheme.