Management Accountant from Hospitality (Contract)
This role, Management Accountant from Hospitality (Contract), is an excellent position for a Part Qualified or Finalist level candidate that is interested in the industry.
They are a well known and reputable company and due to growth are looking to hire an additional person into their finance team.
Our client have a broad salary range from £35,000 to £45,000 however this is dependent on experience and relevant skillset to this position.
Our client are a growing and leading Hospitality company based in the City of London, and are keen to keep up with their growth plans and expand the finance team.
It is a vibrant, fun and loud office meaning candidates must be keen to work in a busy environment!
Due to the initial growth they are looking to recruit the role on a 6 month contract, with the view to become permanent thereafter.
The role is looking for someone to start as soon as possible meaning our client can wait for a maximum of 1 weeks notice.
This role, Management Accountant from Hospitality (Contract), involves:
- Working with stock reconciliations and stock forecasting for various different sites
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Cash flow forecasting for each site
- Variance analysis
- Cost of sales analysis
- Balance sheet reconciliation
- Working closely with the sales team and stakeholders
- Based in the City of London near to Holborn and Bond Street
- Accountancy focused
- Salary dependent on experience
- Temporary role for 6 months initially
The candidate we are looking for, Management Accountant from Hospitality (Contract), must:
1. Be Part Qualified or a Finalist - unfortunately candidates that are qualified cannot be considered for the role
2. Be immediately available or on a 1 weeks notice
This role is an excellent and fun opportunity for a candidate to work for a reputable brand!