- Part time
Page Personnel have an exciting opportunity available for a SAP Accountant to join a successful and growing business in Manchester. You will be joining the business during an implementation of SAP so will have a lot of autonomy in the role.
A successful and award winning retail business with offices in Manchester.
As an Accountant, you will be reporting directly to the Finance Manager, responsible for supporting the business to implement SAP. You will be responsible for:
- Carrying out tests on all processes including purchase ledger, accounts receivable, fixed assets and general ledger.
- User training
- Designing a 'how to guide' for all staff
- Report documentation
- Supporting with SAP queries
- Ad-hoc duties as and when required
To be considered for this role, you must:
- Be immediately available for work- Essential
- Have a strong working knowledge of SAP- Essential
- Be ACCA/CIMA part-qualified- Essential
- Possess good communication skills both verbally and written- Essential
£35,000-£38,000 + immediate start + free on-site parking + luxury offices