- Handle full set of accounts in full compliance with Hong Kong Financial Reporting Standards and Companies Ordinance
- Ensure timely and accuracy of month-end closing and required reconciliation
- Conduct financial analysis for review and approval of capital expenditure
- Review and project cash flow position periodically
- Assist in the formulation of Finance policies, procedures and internal control, ensuring compliance to both statutory and organization requirements
- Support audit, tax computation and related statutory reporting
- Plan, implement and monitor ad-hoc projects or duties as assigned by supervisors
- Degree holder in Accounting, Finance or a related discipline
- Professional qualification in Accounting, Finance or a related discipline gained from recognized professional bodies
- All rounded qualified accountant with at least 5 years’ experience in auditing and/or Financial Accounting
- Experience in hospital/health care related industry is preferred
- Strong analytical thinking and problem solving capability
- Able to work independently and be self-motivated
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese
- Proficient in MS Office application and general accounting system
- Compensation and Employment Terms
- We provide a unique employment experience for people seeking careers in hospital and healthcare industry; and offer competitive remuneration packages to the successful candidates. Appointment will be made on a 3 year contract with contract-end gratuity, renewable subject to good performance and mutual agreement.
Interested parties please download the employment application form from http://www.cuhkmc.hk/en/career_and_tender/job_details/32/ for completion. The duly completed employment application form together with a full resume shall be sent to Human Resources Department via email at email@example.com. Please be mindful that incomplete information and/or missing employment application form may delay the application process.
Personal Information Collection Statement:
Data collected will only be used for job application processing. Applicants not contacted by CUHK Medical Centre Limited within eight weeks from the application closing date may assume their applications unsuccessful. All personal data collected will be kept for a period of 12 months from the application closing date, and will be destroyed thereafter.