2019 Summer Internship - Audit Development & New Tech Intern
Automates some common audit tests. Comfortable using databases and scripting languages. Uses data analytics to correlate data. Proficiency in coding is mandatory for this position.
- Create software functionality for parsing various datasets; populating/retrieving from databases; following a specification to create software automation; creating web tools that can be used by the audit team for running some common audit test scenarios.
- Developing web reports from scratch. Needs to have solid OOP coding and relational database skills, I can teach the rest.
- Prefer computer engineering (or related) majors.
- Solid OOP mandatory
- Relational db preferred
- Web technologies preferred
- XML, scripting languages (regex), UNIX user level knowledge preferred