Banking and Investment Control
- Support an effective relationship with customers and custody service providers
- Facilitates regular meetings with custody service providers and internal groups, and document outcomes
- Raise payments in accordance with instructions and authority levels
About The Role
Role Location: 347 Kent Street Sydney
Role Type: Permanent Full-time
As a Custody and Investment Controller, you will be responsible for the processing of payments from manual instructions to raise Electronic Funds Transfer and cheque payments and the maintenance and upkeep of the Wealth Delegations and Discretions Register & monitor and coordinate the services from external custody providers.
To grow and be successful in this role, you will ideally bring the following:
- Proven relevant years of experience in investment administration or custody operations.
- Trust accounting and superannuation knowledge.
- Intermediate to advance level Excel skills
- Ability to work under pressure and multi-task.
- Attention to detail and an ability to support and manage stakeholders.
At ANZ, everything we do boils down to ‘why’ – our purpose – to shape a world where people and communities thrive. We're just as focused on seeing our people thrive as well as our customers. We'll give you every opportunity to develop your career.
We are responding faster to changing customer requirements, focusing on the things that matter the most, energising our people, eliminating waste and reducing bureaucracy.
A happy workplace is a thriving one. So in order to attract and keep the best talent, and say thanks for the hard work, we make sure all our employees are rewarded.
ANZ recognises the value of an inclusive and diverse work environment. We take pride in the diversity of our people and encourage applications from diverse candidates. Our recruitment decisions are based on the key inherent needs and requirements of each role, and candidates are selected based on their unique strengths and characteristics.
We work flexibly at ANZ. Talk to us and let us know how this role can be flexible for you.
To find out more about working at ANZ or to view other opportunities visit www.anz.com/careers. You may apply for this role by visiting ANZ Careers and search for reference number Taleo Job Code AUS096971.