We are looking for a Trainee Accountant to join the finance department of one of our key clients based in Beaconsfield.
- Timely and efficient completion of tasks assigned – initially specific tasks with close supervision but increasing to whole accounts/audit/tax/other projects with increasing independence as experience allows
- Agreement of budget with PA or other supervisor as job commences, regular monitoring of progress against budget and feedback to supervisors
- Monitoring progress of more junior team members when relevant, reviewing their work and providing training and feedback.
- Devoting sufficient time to professional studies in order to meet all study objectives set by tutors or the audit manager and to achieve the best possible exam results.
- Attending technical courses, undertaking technical reading to ensure own technical competence, awareness of internal procedures and communications.
- Facilitating team work and spirit within the team
Qualifications, Skills and Knowledge:
- Good A Levels or relevant NVQ qualifications or a University honours degree
- Ability to work within a team
- Good IT skills
- Good communication skills
- Technical competence and experience appropriate to level within team
- Technically up to date with awareness of relevant regulatory frameworks appropriate to level of experience/qualification
- Professional and ethical skills, displaying integrity