Accounts Recievable Administrator
Page Personnel are currently recruiting for an interim Accounts Receivable Administrator for a 6 month contract. This is a great opportunity with a leading organisation.
The client is a market leader, looking to grow their team. This is a great opportunity for someone wanting to grow and develop.
The key responsibilities for the Accounts receivable administrator are:
- Daily upload and reconciliation of bank statements
- Allocating receipts to invoices
- Monitoring and maintaining the un allocted cash account
- Assisting the credit control team with cash allocation queries
- Depositing cheques at the bank
- Allocation and reconciliation of credit card payments
To be successful in applying for this role you will be:
- Immediately available
- AR experience
£19-22,000, + possibility of an extension