Corporate Finance Assistant Manager
As an Assistant Manager, you will be required to use your previous experience and work closely with, and support, senior and assist junior members within the team and assist in the timely delivery of services. You will gain understanding and experience in the field of corporate finance for both buy-side and sell-side work, involving public and private companies, owner-managed businesses and private equity houses.
International professional services business with serious growth plans in Nottingham for their Corporate Finance team.
* Support advisory projects on both buy-side and sell-side.
* Support the corporate finance team in the performance of 'hands on' field work.
* Prepare reports, information memoranda and documents using Word and PowerPoint
* Prepare financial models using Excel
* Provide clients with value-adding recommendations for improvements in processes and controls.
* Provide Corporate Finance Managers with input as to the scope of an engagement, appropriate budget and timeframe.
* Provide a point of contact throughout the engagement with respect to routine project issues and questions.
* Produce draft pitch, proposal and tender documents.
* Identify and present potential solutions to project issues to Project Managers.
* ACA/ACCA qualified (or equivalent), or relevant work experience.
* Experience of working within corporate finance or related disciplines.
* Good knowledge of MS Office, in particular Word and Excel.
Excellent opportunity to be involved in a growing team, real progression opportunities and competitive package.