Private Equity Tax Accountant - SS&C Technologies - West New York
SS&C Technologies Holdings, Inc. is a global provider of financial services software and software–enabled services. Founded in 1986, SS&C has built the most comprehensive powerhouse of software technology in the financial services industry – technology that complements our unrivaled expertise and professionalism in fund administration, insurance and pension funds, and asset and wealth management accounting and operations. Named by Forbes as one of America's best midsize employers, SS&C has more than 20,000 employees and 15,000 clients worldwide, and is headquartered in Windsor, Connecticut, with offices throughout North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Africa, and Australia.SS&C is looking for a Tax Accountant for either our 11 Commerce Drive Cranford, NJ 07016 or 4 Times Square NY, NY 10036 office.
- Preparing Federal and State partnership tax returns and work papers utilizing RIA Go System Tax including:
- Calculating and preparing foreign tax withholding forms
- Preparing quarterly tax estimates
- Preparing year end projections
- Preparing book to tax income and expense adjustments
- Preparing and maintaining federal, state and local tax calendar
- Collecting and reviewing documentation to support tax return filings
- Performing research of relevant tax laws, regulations and rulings to determine proper tax treatment of issues
- Analyzing company financial statements
- Responding to tax notices
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or related field
- 2+ years of tax experience in partnerships, private equity and financial services
- Experience with state tax filings
- Knowledge of foreign reporting requirements a plus
- Organized and able to meet deadlines
- Strong client relationship management skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Team Player, attentive to detail and proven ability to multi–task
- Proficiency in Excel
Unless explicitly requested or approached by SS&C Technologies, Inc. or any of its affiliated companies, the company will not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies, or fee–based recruitment services.
SS&C offers excellent benefits including health, dental, 401k plan, tuition and professional development reimbursement plan.
SS&C Technologies is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any applicant for employment or employee on the basis of race, color, religious creed, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by applicable discrimination laws.
- Pay Type Salary