APAC Finance Supervisor (Airfeed/Network)
The APAC Region Airfeed Supervisor (F&A) is responsible for Region Network reporting & accounting processes and ensuring that accurate reporting and analysis is conducted during monthly closing, forecasting and planning processes.
- Responsible for the monthly closing activities and reporting of Network Airfeed accounting including Browntail, Common Carriage and Cargo P&L.
- Reviews monthly variance analysis including correlation to operational results and interaction with operational network team & Corporate Airfeed tea (IFA);
- Performs ad-hoc and critical analyses required on Network cost optimization
- Identifies and documents areas of concern within the reporting process and develops corrective action plans where needed
- Review self-audits to implement process improvement action plans
- Evaluates compliance with accounting and reporting procedures; applies accounting knowledge to complex or unusual contexts; establishes company accounting controls and procedures; anticipates and addresses the impact of new accounting practices; advises others on accounting principles and practices
- Liaises with Gateways/Countries/Districts for relevant analyses and changes to network flows
- Responsible for Network flows allocations to ensure that accurate flows and allocation are executed at month end with close and effective collaboration with IFA Airfeed team
- Will manage a team of specialists to support team objectives meeting pre-established metrics
- Considers industry and financial trends when making account decisions; understands critical aspects of business models and operating structures to provide input into decisions.
- Strong analytical mindset and advanced Excel/Access competency
- Demonstrates some advanced knowledge of database design principles; works with users to define requirements with minimal oversight from others; defines user rights; describes security measures, such as passwords, firewalls, and access rights based on user requirements; describes information organization, such as classes, links, records, and fields.
- Recalls specific, accurate information about events or conversations; develops tools, such as an issues database, for capturing details or records management processes to maintain detailed documentation; transitions between abstract concepts or ideas and concrete activities or work with ease; maintains documentation that support the completion of work and retention of details/decisions.
- Accurately reads and interprets financial reports and trends; demonstrates an understanding of relevant financial measures, revenue and cost drivers; applies financial analysis to recommend solutions that support business objectives.
- Addresses and resolves issues impacting information systems reporting; looks for ways to minimize report generation and required storage; modifies existing report formats; creates and interprets customized reports; integrates data, information, and documents from multiple software programs; writes more complex report queries.
- Possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Business, Finance, Statistics or any related field of study
- Minimum 3 years of experience in similar capacity performing financial and data analytical is required
- Exceptional analytical, conceptual, and problem-solving abilities.
- Require demonstrated skills in Microsoft Office Programs (MS Word, MS Excel, MS Powerpoint, MS Access)
- Possesses excellent verbal and written English communication skills
- Multiple languages proficiency would be an added advantage
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.