Part-Qualified Audit & Accounts Position - Excellent Training
This role is ideal for an AAT qualified auditor/accountant with at least one year experience in a similar environment who is looking for support towards an ACA/ACCA qualification whilst working with some high profile clients.
An upbeat firm that want to understand their clients needs fully in order to add value to their personal and business affairs. They provide a high level of expertise in all services across the firm. They have a range of clients they work with, but have a specialism on media and entertainment.
Our client pride themselves on the personal level of service they provide to create the best results possible.
Training is high on the agenda and the team are supported to develop themselves personally and technically in their career. There is a positive office environment and team vibe with a mindset towards flexibility and socials including dress down Fridays and team lunches.
- Assist on audit assignments
- Carry out accounts preparation a mix of limited companies, sole traders and partnerships
- Ensure compliance with internal regulations and external regulatory requirements
- Work with clients closely to understand their needs and provide suitable solutions. Liase with seniors and managers to put this action points in to play
- Complete audit riles with relevant documentation
- Attend client meetings both internally and on site with clients premises
- Build relationships with clients to ensure great quality of work and continued repeat business
- Work closely with managers and partners to develop yourself personally and increase your overall skill set
- Keep the manager informed of the audit assignment progression and any key issues arising
- Ensure clients are aware of their compliance obligations
- Complete work within set budget and times frames for the project as set by the manager
- Complete daily time sheets
- Attend training courses as required and keep up to date with regulations
- Keep updated with changes in regulations and updated software
- Ensure review points are actioned and addressed correctly
- Have experience completing testing stages of an audit
- Hold intermediate level knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite 2003, Word, Excel and Outlook
- Attained, or nearing completion of, Chartered Accountant or ACCA Program
- High level communication skills between clients, staff and management
- Good interpersonal skills with clients, staff and management
- Ability to work unsupervised
- High level time management skills and use time sheets accordingly
- Ability to work autonomously
- High level of organisation
- Provide good attention to detail
- Be a proactive and Motivated team player
Full study support
Friendly working environment