Finance Business Partner
You will be working as a Finance Business Partner within the Finance Department to support the financial planning, analysis, and decision-making for a number of key stakeholders within the business.
Our client is a leading Bristol based business within an excellent reputation within their respective sector.
- Business Planning including budgets and forecasts
- Dissemination of monthly management accounts with accompanying commentary, insights and analysis
- Provisions of ad-hoc management information and financial analysis to lead to improved understanding and better decision making
- Pricing advice and support for pitches, tenders, and contractual agreements
- Undertake profitability reviews and provide recommendations for sectors, clients or services
- Involvement throughout the matter life-cycle to improve profitability
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified
- Have a strong mix of financial, analytical, commercial and communication skills
- Excellent accuracy and attention to detail with the ability to work with complex financial information.
- Ability to quickly build professional credibility and establish strong collaborative relationships
- Comfortable influencing key stakeholders
- Highly motivated
- Strong organisational skills, including ability to prioritise own workload in a pressurised environment to tight deadlines
- Track record of success in a similar role
Competitive basic + package