Accounts Payable Supervisor
My client is a highly reputable and rapidly expanding business based within Milto Keynes, due to movement they now have a vacancy for an experienced Accounts Payable Supervisor.
- To supervise the Accounts Payable Assistant(s).
- To process all supplier invoices, petty cash claims, expenses and company credit cards in a timely and accurate manner, ensuring consistent coding across the company.
- Run supplier payment runs twice a month.
- To assist with month–end procedures, including accruals and prepayments.
- Check all supplier statements to ensure all invoices have been accounted for.
- To work as a member of the Finance and Head Office team, supporting the Company with a wide range of duties where necessary.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities:
- To ensure that all expenditure is coded consistently across the company to the correct nominal code and relevant cost centre.
- To process supplier payment runs twice a month.
- Ensure all invoices and expenditure is scanned clearly.
- To check the workload of others within Accounts Payable, ensuring the coding is correct and the invoices are entered on the correct supplier accounts.
- To maintain any relevant schedules such as mileage and PSA spreadsheets.
- Ensure all accounts paid for via Direct Debit are allocated accordingly to the relevant invoices.
- Investigate any negative supplier balances and obtain additional documentation or refunds where required.
- To assist with month–end and year–end procedures.
- Dealing with any queries in a prompt and professional manner.
- Ensure all documents are destroyed once scanned.
- Ensure all processes are GDPR compliant.