Accounts Payable Clerk
Accounts Payable Clerk – 6–month contract
Based in Harlow
Investigo are delighted to be partnering a large business based in Harlow who are seeking an Accounts Payable Clerk to join them on a 6–month contract basis.
Working as part of a small team and reporting to the AP Manager you will be responsible for your own supplier ledger & ensure the smooth monthly running of this.
- Responsible for 2 European countries processing all invoices received (circa 800)
- Processing supplier stock invoices.
- Processing pro–forma invoices for payment.
- Reconciliation of supplier statements.
- Creating bi–weekly payment runs and importing the payment files into the banking system.
- Updating supplier address and banking information.
- Liaising with suppliers and resolving queries by telephone and email.
- Liaising with other departments within the business to resolve queries.
- Monthly review of aged creditors report to identify proforma payments that require a VAT invoice to be obtained, identify balances to be written off, debit balances to be refunded, contras to be processed with Account Receivable ledgers.
Ideally you will have a minimum of 2 years' experience working in accounts payable and be comfortable using multiple systems.