Transactions Supervisor - Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable
Transactions Supervisor (Purchase Ledger / Sales Ledger / Treasury) to join highly reputable and successful business in Warrington. Overseeing a small, motivated team covering all transaction functions for the business including Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable and Treasury.
About the employer
You'll be joining an established business which will give you lots of opportunities to develop your skillset. You will be noticed and appreciated for your hard work and it will be rewarded.
The business is located in Warrington, Cheshire.
About the job
Your role will include:
* Overseeing the transactions team including purchase ledger and sales ledger
* Ensuring the accuracy of the ledgers by putting in place relevant procedures and training staff where necessary
* Month end process
* Assist with External Audits and year end reporting
* Making improvements to current processes, constantly seeking efficiencies.
* Identification of any system errors and implementation of procedures to prevent further issues.
About the ideal candidate
To be successful in this role you will have previous transactions supervisory experience including both purchase ledger and sales ledger. You'll also be hard working, flexible and adaptable to take on new responsibilities and challenges.
Team Leadership / Management
Strong problem solving skills
Incredibly organised and able to multi task
Excellent communication skills – internal and external
Strong system skills including Excel
Salary Range & Benefits
The salary is competitive and will be dependent on experience
Click the apply button and your CV will come straight through for review.
If you don't have an up–to–date CV or want to know a bit more before you apply, do feel free to give me a call in confidence or email me. You'll find all my contact details on our website or on LinkedIn.
Thanks and good luck. Tom Thomson