An exciting opportunity for a self starting and driven part-qualified accountant to join a rapidly growing manufacturing and production business in Bury St. Edmunds as a Management Accountant. Within this role the Management Accountant will have sole responsibility over the month end process for the site as well as costings, which would perfectly suit a candidate with manufacturing experience.
An established manufacturing and production business with a rapidly growing site in Bury St. Edmunds who are witnessing an exciting time for the business and are looking to bring a Management Accountant into the fold. Tantamount to the success of the business is the experienced and passionate finance team who can provide the successful candidate with a number of opportunities to learn and develop, ultimately aiding in their career progression.
The Management Accountant will have responsibility for:
- The entirety of the month end process for the Bury St. Edmunds site
- Posting detailed and accurate journals
- Assisting the senior finance team with the production of detailed analysis to drive business decisions
- Bank, balance sheet and supplier statement reconciliations
- Manufacturing and cost accounting procedures
- Streamlining internal processes and system improvements
- Ensure accurate financial information is produced for business stakeholders
- Ensuring the detailed and accurate delivery of the budget and forecasting processes
The successful applicant for the Management Accountant will be:
- ACCA/CIMA part-qualified
- Experienced in a fast paced and commercial environment, ideally manufacturing and production
- Experienced in various accounting systems and an advanced user of Excel
- A driven self starter who is keen on developing their skill-set and progressing within the business
- Confident in building and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders within the business
- Able to provide a proven track record of month end delivery
The successful candidate for the position will be making a fantastic career step to a business who can provide brilliant progression opportunities, both with their skill set but also within the business. Alongside this the successful candidate will also receive a competitive salary alongside a wide ranging benefits package including study support.