A fantastic opportunity for a proven finance professional looking to take the next step in their career. Supporting the Finance Director will all financial tasks including budgeting & forecasting, cash flow, as well as producing the full management accounts.
A growing business based in Hinckley who are really making a name for themselves in the market. Due to rapid growth they are now looking to add a proven Management Accountant/Finance Manager to the already successful Finance team.
You will be responsible for a variety of duties including:
- Preparation of monthly management accounts, reconciling margins and explaining all revenue and cost variances from budget
- Reconciling balance sheet monthly
- Liaising with bank and auditors where necessary as well as non- finance people within the business
- Providing analysis and business driven statistics for the Directors and management team to highlight spikes / trends ensuring variances are explained
- Finance lead in all business projects as and when required
- Assisting in the preparation of budgets and re-forecasts, liaising with non- accounting revenue and cost centre holders
- Lead ongoing cashflow management, reporting and projections
- Assisting in the preparation of year end and statutory accounts
The successful candidate will have previous commercial exposure in management accounting, reporting, forecasting and reconciliation work
You will also need to possess exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal with the ability to present financial data to senior management with commentary in a structured manner
- Proven track record in a similar position within a fast paced environment
Competitive salary + study support, great working environment, car parking