Credit Controller (Technology)
An exciting opportunity for an experienced Credit Controller (Technology) to join a growing accountancy team in an amazing London location. If you are looking for progression and growth then we have the perfect job for you!
Page are proud to represent a leading Technology company who launched in the US, going from strength to strength and have since opened offices in the UK and are looking for a Credit Controller (Technology) to join their accountancy team.
- Manage and collect on outstanding receivables through communications with our customers
- Follow up on outstanding invoices with the appropriate documentation and information, to ensure payment is made as promised
- Maintain accurate records documenting collection efforts, facts pertinent to the transaction, and payment status or reason for payment delay
- Work with Sales Department to help resolve discrepancies
- Provide management with updates regarding collection progress
- Identify at risk accounts, and monitor accordingly and assist with minimizing billing discrepancies
- Assist with special projects as assigned
- Previous experience as a Credit Controller (Technology)
- Must have strong attention to detail
- Strong work ethic and willingness to take ownership for wide-ranging responsibilitie
- Excellent interpersonal skills, flexibility to accommodate different situations and temperaments
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced and demanding global environment.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook, etc)
- Superior organization and prioritization skills
- Ability to perform under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Able to work in London
A competitive salary and a step into a new and exciting career with incredible progression prospects in the heart of London. Please do not apply if you do not have the relevant accountancy experience.