Tax Accountant - Sylvania
Job Classification: Full–Time Regular
The Tax Accountant will be primarily responsible for assisting with the preparation of the Company's global income tax provision and compliance testing. This role will also coordinate the Company's global transfer pricing policies and assist in the preparation of the Company's financial statement tax footnotes.
The responsibilities of the role include:
- Prepare global tax trial balances, current and deferred income tax calculations, journal entries, account reconciliations, review fixed asset reports and prepare management reporting
- Prepare compliance testing calculations and workpapers
- Prepare taxable income calculations, dividend distributions and analytical modeling
- Support transfer pricing coordination
- Assist with the preparation of the Company's financial statement tax footnotes and disclosures
- Ensure compliance with tax internal controls and assist with documentation preparation for financial statement audit
- Assist with departmental budgeting and forecasting
- Perform tax research and other projects as requested
Bachelor's degree in Accounting or related field is required. Minimum 1 to 3 years of related tax experience in a CPA firm or in a corporate tax department is preferred.