Accounts Payable Assistant
Accounts Payable Assistant required for a well–established creative agency in Central London. This newly created Accounts Payable role sits within a medium sized AP team reporting into the AP Manager.
This is a hands on Accounts Payable role acting as an integral part of the business. It offers a dynamic working environment and the opportunity to excel in your Finance career.
- Previous experience working within an Accounts Payable function
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and organisation
- Ability to maintain and establish professional relationships
- IT literate with good knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Experience using Maconomy is desirable
- Matching and coding AP invoices
- Being a key point of contact for all queries both internally and externally
- Setting up payments via BACS/CHAPS
- Input of all UK and foreign currency invoices
- Preparation of weekly payments
- Supplier reconciliation
- Balance sheet reconciliation for the wider finance team
- Assisting with implementation and testing of the updated system
- Assisting the AP manager with day to day running of the Accounts Payable function
- Specific project work when required
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under–represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.