Corporate Development Analyst - Associate
- 0-3 years of work experience in accounting, private equity, venture capital, corporate M&A, investment banking or management consulting. Other industries may be considered so long as candidate demonstrates good grasp of accounting and finance knowledge.
- Excellent analytical, critical thinking and problem-solving skills with high levels of attention to details
- Works well under pressure to achieve tight timelines while producing high quality outputs
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Excellent verbal and written skills in both English and Bahasa Indonesia
- Advanced proficiency in MS-Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Provide financial and strategic analysis on major decisions related to the Company’s funding strategy, M&A opportunities, partnership arrangements and strategic initiatives
- Develop financial models and valuation analyses that help guide the decision making process
- Conduct industry and market research related to trends, risks, opportunities and competitive landscape
- Conduct due diligence for potential transactions and coordinate with finance, legal, tax and other departments to ensure seamless deal execution
- Create investment memorandums and related presentations for review by senior management team
- Prepare regular and ad-hoc investor and management reporting
Application deadline 2019-04-14
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.