Product Finance Analyst
36 Hours p/w
If you've got excellent analytical skills and the ability to present your findings in a meaningful way whilst building strong relationships, we might have the perfect role for you.
About the Team
The Product Finance team play a crucial role in supporting the product teams to control the buying of stock and to ensure we are continually maximising profits. As a Product Finance Analyst you will work closely with the product teams to provide support and vital analysis.
About the Role
- Own c.£4bn product spend budget through monitoring the buy of stock against current full price sales projections and regularly liaise with the product teams based on results.
- Report on gross margins by division weekly vs target based on current and future contracts. Update monthly financial margin forecasts and set future targets.
- Set all cost centre budgets for the product teams, perform monthly cost reviews and update season forecasts.
- Collate and run the reports for the weekly trading performance pack which is shared with all business directors. The pack provides analysis of previous weeks sales and highlighting key trends.
- Qualified CIMA, ACCA or ACA Accountant or nearly qualified with a keen desire to develop your experience in a fast paced and highly commercial role.
- Excellent Excel skills and ideally some knowledge of SQL however this isn’t essential.
- Ability to analyse and interpret large volumes of data and communicate this clearly to both finance and non finance colleagues.
- Excellent planning and organisational skills with the ability to work to set timescales and manage your own workload.
- Self motivated and keen to put forwards suggestions for improvements on regular reporting or analysis.
- Bonus Scheme
- Pension Scheme
- ShareSave Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Staff Discount
- On-site Nursery
You know Next, but did you know we’re a FTSE-100 retail company employing over 43,000 people across the UK and Ireland. We’re the UK’s 2nd largest fashion retailer and for Kidswear we’re the market leader. At the last count we have over 540 stores, plus the Next Online and it’s now possible to buy on-line from over 70 countries around the world! So we’ve gone global!
Closes 25th Apr 2019
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.