Senior/Business Manager Assistant
Please note that this is an 18 month fixed term contracted opportunity.
Description of business unit
As part of Group Risk, the purpose of Business Banking ROI Customer Loan Solutions (CLS)is to minimise losses and improve the Grade Profile within the loan portfolio. This is achieved through close relationship management, ongoing risk assessment and the implementation of appropriate strategies and specific action plans to reduce risk.
Purpose of the Role
With the emphasis on the provision of a best in class customer service, the Senior/Business Manager Assistant supports the Senior/Business Manager in managing each client relationship through their current difficulties with the provision of analytical and procedural support.
The Senior/Business Manager Assistant will be responsible for providing support on all aspects of credit, regulatory compliance and customer care -based on prevailing business priorities, total group exposure and potential /expected loss.
- Provide support to the Senior/Business Manager with the ongoing management of credit, by closely monitoring business trends and analysing financial information, to formulate bespoke strategies, in the light of all pertinent sectoral and local factors;Assist with customer interviews, servicing requirements and administrative queries.
- Under the supervision of the Senior/Business Manager, take specific responsibility for the management of agreed tasks within the portfolio.
- Produce comprehensive, high quality credit applications and reviews through the effective use of appropriate systems, ensuring that the core data is of the highest quality and is updated on a timely and regular basis;
- Ensure all applicable regulatory compliance, credit and audit policies & guidelines are adhered to- including ongoing readiness for Group Internal/CBoI reviews.
- Record & resolve any customer complaints in a timely and efficient manner using key systems.
What is the opportunity?
These roles provide an excellent grounding incorebanking skillsfor those interested in pursuing a career in Business Banking.
Essential Skills & Experience
- A proven track record in dealing with customers, in a professional and efficient manner with the ability to prioritise workload to ensure customer and business needs are met;
- A basic understanding of the products, processes, credit policy and compliance requirements relating to business and personal customers;
- Previous experience analysing financial and market information to complete credit reviews.
- Ability to positively contribute positively to a challenging and dynamic team;
- Minimum Competency Code (MCC) applies to this role.
Desirable Qualifications, Skills & Experience
- An ambitious self-starter who will view the role as an opportunity to gain valuable skills as part of a career development plan.
- Ideally a 3rd level degree or a candidate working towards a professional qualification.
- Proficiency with technology including Word,Excel, Powerpoint & Sharepoint
Where Agency assistance is required Bank of Ireland Recruitment Team will engage directly with suppliers. Unsolicited CVs / profiles supplied to Bank of Ireland by Recruitment Agencies will not be accepted for this role.
Bank of Ireland Group is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to fostering an inclusive workplace which values and benefits from the diversity of our workforce.
Closing date: Apr 03, 2019
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.