Assistant Management Accountant
A permanent Assistant Management Accountant role has arisen for a medium sized Retail business based in St. Albans, Hertfordshire. Varied role offering a competitive salary and study support.
You will ideally be a Part Qualified Accountant, be living local to St. Albans and be keen to progress within an organisation.
My client are a medium sized organisation who are based in the heart of St Albans. They are within the Retail/FMCG sector and have plans to expand their product base through the UK abd beyond. They are currently recruiting for an Assistant Management Accountant on a permanent basis and can offer great career progression and study support.
- Reporting into a hands on Financial Controller
- Maintenance of cash book records and the reconciliation of all bank accounts
- Produce monthly management accounts
- Recording and reconciliation of supplier invoices and payments on the Sage
- Monitoring and reconciling client account movement against cashbook records to ensure all receipts and payments are correctly recorded
- Reconciling and monitoring the funds held on segregated bank accounts
- Ad hoc reporting and administration
- Ideally a CIMA or ACCA Part Qualified Accountant
- Living local to St. Albans
- Hard working and progressive candidate
- The ability to work well under pressure and work in a team environment
- Confident, critical thinker who will challenge and make suggestions to streamline processes
- Ideally proficient with Sage, must be strong with Excel
Whats on offer?
- The opportunity to work for a growing retail business
- A permanent role with progression and a competitive salary
- The chance to report into a hands on Financial Controller who is willing to offer training